Thursday, July 29, 2010

Clicking Cousins

Recently, my closest cousin, Pam Spaulding (Yes, THAT Pam Spaulding, founder of Pam's House Blend), and her wonderful wife, Kate made a trip to NYC and I had the distinct honor and pleasure of shooting pictures of them.

There is a special fun and joy in shooting pictures of someone you've known your whole life. There is a comfort and familiarity that makes for expressions that I think are difficult to capture otherwise. One of my goals is to make every subject I photograph feel like they've known me their whole lives so they can express themselves fully.

By the way, I just have to say that Pam and Kate are THE most loving and dedicated couple I have ever known. Their passion and admiration for each other are amazing and inspiring!









































































Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment